We could talk about ourselves all day, but we’d never sum it up quite as well as our clients do. Here’s a sampling of what your peers are saying about Starla West International.
- "In today’s world of sterile transactions and shallow relationships, the most successful individuals and companies are the ones who invest in improving their interpersonal relationship skills, which encompasses all of the things Starla does so well. Starla’s vast experience training and coaching combined with her unbridled enthusiasm make her the ultimate relationship coach. Not only does she know what to do, she knows how to teach people how to do it, which is no easy feat. If you’re reading this, don’t wait to make the decision to invest...you could be costing yourself and your company a lot of money."
- Tom Triozzi
Former SVP & Director of Marketing, Florida-Based Financial Institution
- "Starla’s interactive presentation on 'Owning a Room' was insightful and thought-provoking. Her very accessible, straightforward tips have been easy to apply and integrate into real world situations. Thanks Starla for making us wiser along the way."
- Brita Horvath
Manager of Diversity & Pro Bono, Baker & Daniels LLP
"Starla has delivered professional training to our branch staff for almost ten years. She has a keen insight into individual and group dynamics that has provided management with invaluable feedback for additional training and coaching opportunities. Always well received by our employees, she is respected for thoroughly knowing the information presented and ensuring that each staff member leaves with a clear understanding of the matter at hand. Starla has an exceptionally well developed ability to translate management’s business plans and goals into an actionable training program that meets the needs of each stakeholder. We consider her to be an invaluable asset to our company and strongly recommend her services to any organization seeking a polished, highly skilled training and staff development consultant."
- Donna Chambers
Senior Vice-President, Marketing Manager, Pinnacle Bank
"Starla, I want to extend my appreciation. Thank you for returning this year to conduct our training. Though I know there are other consultants, it is our preference that you conduct these sessions. Though the reasons are plenty, overall it is the consistency and constancy of your presence that continues to reinforce and add further value to our company. You are trusted and respected and a true partner. You exemplify this in many ways however it is your humbleness, expertise, and enduring enthusiasm that provides us with the support we need. Again, thank you for your continued support, and most of all for being YOU!"
- Lisa La Forest-Keller
Assistant Vice-President, Training Officer, Salin Bank and Trust
"As a small organization that is focused on building external relationships, Starla took time to focus us on our internal dynamics. We all came away from the training knowing each other better -- and with a mindset that helps find opportunities where previously there were unnecessary conflicts."
- Christopher Kush, MPP
CEO, Soapbox Consulting
"No one is more committed to professionalism in every regard than Starla West. She not only offers tremendous expertise on civility, image management, and effective communication, but she embodies these qualities in her every interaction. Don't hesitate to reach out to Starla for your impression management, professional etiquette and communication needs!"
- Robby Slaughter
Principal, Slaughter Development
"Starla brought energy to our organization, individually and collectively. She adapted with all levels of our organization and effectively learned every detail of the business. Through her customized training, she provided our employees with improved customer service and the ability to retain clients. Starla was the only consultant allowed to return for our annual refresher training because of her desire to continually fine tune our talent pool. I truly appreciated her commitment and timeliness to projects. She’s consistent with her follow through. Because of her passion assisting with a client’s improvement plan, she always went out of her way to share additional tools and suggestions that she knew would be successful. Starla is fun and outgoing, but ultimately concerned with a business achieving their desired results. Starla’s attractive personality is contagious and beneficial for all. Everyone could benefit from her level of expertise!"
- Chandra Parker
Executive Assistant, Salin Bank and Trust
"Starla is a seasoned professional and coach. Her skill set in impression management, social and professional etiquette and communication essentials would be extremely beneficial for companies of all sizes and in all industries. Her ability to inspire people to do the "right" thing is a talent that everyone could learn from. I would highly recommend that all organizations hire Starla to help them do the "right" thing when it comes to their employees and business."
- Kristen Shingleton
President, New Focus HR
- "In my professional role, I excel at connecting with clients. In this setting, I know the rules and what’s expected of me. When I have interacted with colleagues or attended networking events, I felt awkward and on-edge. I didn’t know what was expected of me or what I brought to the table. Working with Starla changed all that. Starla’s individual coaching helped me fall in love with myself all over again and refine how I present myself to the world. Now when I attend a networking event, I know what’s expected of me, and more importantly, I know I will be able to successfully connect with other professionals because I exude confidence. Thank you Starla!"
- Kathy Slaughter
LCSW, Therapist, Integrative Health Resources
- "Starla’s authentic and compassionate nature makes her an ideal provider for professional image management. She excels at helping individuals and companies understand how to express the essence of their brand, and then to implement that understanding.
Starla knows how to work with varied audiences, from bankers to engineers. I’ve watched her teach a group of attorneys how to "work a room" and was thrilled to hear the participants compliment her knowledge and training style.
Starla helps me personally with image consulting and wardrobe management. She is "What not to Wear" with a heart. I recommend her without reservation."
- Amie Peele-Carter
Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels
- "Starla is a terrific trainer and top-quality professional. She is very engaging and has a strong understanding of the retail bank. We used her mystery shop services to test for specific things which allowed us to understand training needs and to create additional curriculum. Starla was very effective in leading follow-up training sessions which improved our Gallup scores and customer satisfaction levels. Our overall sales performance has improved significantly, as well. We plan to use her mystery shop services again very soon. I highly recommend Starla West International."
- Chris Harrison
Senior Vice President, Branch Administration, MainSource Bank
- "I highly recommend Starla West to anyone in need of boosting their 'Personal Magnetism' and improving their 'Quiet Confidence," …and if you are looking to understand more about the people you are presenting to and how to make better presentations.
Starla is a consummate professional who really knows her stuff. I’ve worked with Starla in a variety of situations. She comes prepared – with a plan – and you always leave with something you can use the rest of your career.
After working with her, I asked Starla to present to my customers where one of them commented, 'Starla was the singular reason that made coming to your event worthwhile.'"
- Bob Popovich
Indiana Territory Manager, DSI Systems
"Thank you for delivering a dynamic, informative and enjoyable presentation to my Indiana dealer partners. Your enthusiasm, content and delivery were the highlights of the day. You received great reviews from my dealer evaluations and your message stuck with them. Personally, I learned a great deal that I can use daily as I work with my dealers to help them maximize their sales and marketing needs. I look forward to the next opportunity to work with you and your company."
- Matt Corich
Area Sales Manager - Indiana, DIRECTV
- "This is the second time I attended one of Starla's presentations...but not the last. Her style and delivery are only surpassed by her subject knowledge and passion for what she does. I highly recommend Starla West as one of the "Must Attend" seminars today!"
- Mike Coates
Region Manager, BrandSource Mid-America