The Ultimate Style & Clothing Consultation
Make an impression that makes money.
During this comprehensive, life-changing consultation, we’ll guide you through the discovery of your authentic self and help you craft a professional style that truly reflects who you are on the inside and what you bring to the table in terms of talent, skill, knowledge, and experience. The end result will be a professional appearance that allows you to feel comfortable in your own skin – and, equally important, helps you achieve your personal and professional objectives.
The Ultimate Style & Clothing Consultation includes:
- The Discovery of Your Authentic Identity: We’ll begin with an in-depth conversation designed to help you discover your true self. This will be the foundation on which we craft a professional style that truly reflects your personality and professional objectives.
- Style Assessment: Using this personalized self-assessment, you’ll learn how to easily create a style and build a wardrobe that suits your authentic self and lifestyle needs.
- Color Analysis: We’ll take the guesswork out shopping by teaching you how to select colors that help you look & feel your best each and every day.
- Body Shape Analysis: You’ll learn how to accentuate the positive aspects of your body shape and, at the same time, how to camouflage any figure challenges you might have.
- Wardrobe Audit & Planning: Using our Wardrobe Inventory, we’ll help you review your current wardrobe and show you how to create “new looks” with what you already own. Plus, we’ll help you decide which pieces to eliminate based on style, fit, and color. This will create room for new pieces that are right for you.
- Personal Shopping: We’ll finish with a shopping trip where you’ll learn how to shop within YOUR budget and make the most of every dollar you spend on clothing and accessories.
This service includes a custom color palette and personalized style guide.
Interested in Learning More?
Complete these questions right away and we will be in touch with more information soon. Or, you may email (email@example.com) or call (317-259-7139) us for more information.